Saturday, March 23, 2013

Bad Habit


Welcome to my kitchen. As you will notice this space is really great for an apartment in NYC. We have a dishwasher, a ton of cupboard space and even a sink big enough for Ceci to have a bath. What you might also notice are the cupboards and drawers left open. Yes, this is my bad habit-one of many!  I am guilty of usually forgetting to close cupboards. (and apparently drawers too)!

My sweet and patient husband has recently brought this habit to my attention. I seriously did not know I was this bad until a few days ago. He always gently reminds me to look in the kitchen after I leave and almost every time there is at least one cupboard open.

You might be wondering where this terrible habit came from, and if you have any insight please pass it along, because I just can't fathom where I would have picked this up!

Thankfully, Joe is kind enough to remind me each time I forget. I guess maybe I should have had a different lenten promise and practice. I guess there is always next year!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment